Birthday jam blessings

  • Darlene Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      I'm sorry that this is so late in coming, but I wanted to thank everybody who came out on Wednesday night for making my first birthday jam such a warm and wonderful experience. I had some misgivings about doing a circle and being the centre of attention (having hidden out on my birthday last year) but now I've come to realize that it's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (Just kidding. ;) Seriously, though, it was a wonderful way to top off my evening and I'm so glad I got to share it with all my friends who have made this year so memorable in so many ways. And a special thanks to the mystery leader who told me he came out just because he was worried that the place would be empty due to SONH (you know who you are). I think that was awfully sweet. :)

      Can't wait to do it again next year!

      Cheers,

      Darlene

      (p.s. And for all you bums who *did* miss the jam because of SONH, I expect one full birthday dance from each of you next week! :P)