File - Subscribe

  • Toronto_Lindy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 1, 2013
      Don't forget to remind your friends to subscribe to the Lindy List!

      Toront_Lindy is THE central means of communication for the Toronto Lindy Hop community.

      We invite everyone to stay informed: subscribe by sending a blank email to toronto_lindy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Toronto_Lindy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 61 of 61 , May 31