Class Schedule for 2013 American Lindy Hop Championships announced

  • askartspectrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      The 2013 American Lindy Hop Championships is just 6 weeks away. We're
      offering more than 20 classes over the weekend taught by Jeremy Otth and
      Kelly Arsenault, Chester Whitmore, Lance Benishek, Andrew Sutton, Shauna
      Marble and Mark Godwin and Jon Ross. Take a look at the Event Schedule
      page to download a copy athttp://artspectrum.org/schedule.htm
      <http://artspectrum.org/schedule.htm> . We also have 4 great bands
      playing - Morry Sochat and the Special 20s followed by Joel Patterson &
      the Modern Sounds on Friday and Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers followed
      by the Fat Babies on Saturday.

      Full weekend passes are $169 until May 1. A Dance only pass is $109
      until May 1. Go to http://artspectrum.org/alhcregistration.htm to make
      your purchase now.

      Also, you might want to take advantage of the following link to book
      your hotel room.
      [url]http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/O/ORDHRHH-LND-20130\
      530/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG[/url
      <http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/O/ORDHRHH-LND-20130530/\
      index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG[/url> ] Rooms are guaranteeed at $99 until May
      10. If you're flying in to O'Hare go to the transportation center to get
      on the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O'Hare shuttle.

      BTW we're looking for a few more DJs. Get in touch with Burnie Gipson at
      sfbalfest@... if you're interested.