Blues Dance with Patrick Tevlin @ Friday, September 9

  • randypante
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      WHAT: Barrelhouse Blues dance at Habeebas Dance Studio.

      WHERE: 179 Dundas St E

      WHEN:

      * BEGINNER Drop in lesson at 8:45pm
      * Dance starts at 9:30pm
      * Band comes on sometime after that ;)

      PRICE: $8 (includes drop-in lesson).

      *** Previous dances with Patrick Tevlin this year:

      - http://vimeo.com/22774873
      - http://vimeo.com/18825188
      - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQrxojQ46Rc

      We have also a really fantastic workshop weekend with Damon Stone and Heidi Fite in November in Toronto!

      We are almost 50% sold out already! This workshop will definitely sell out so remember to RSVP at the following page:

      http://guestlistapp.com/events/62967