Volunteers needed tonight

  • Swing Toronto
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2011
      If you'd like to do 10:10pm or 11:10pm one hour door shift tonight please
      let me know (Saturday January 1). Or an early tidy/set-up shift.

      Just show up as prob I won't be online til then.

      Simon
      swingtoronto.com

    • Swing Toronto
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 21, 2011
        If you'd like to volunteer for a door shift at tonight's blues dance with
        Roberta Hunt's blues band for an hour starting 10:10pm please let me know.

        Dovercourt House, first floor.
        facebook invite: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=259371407435356

        Simon