Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

  • DanA
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2010
      Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

      Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at
      Alleycatz. We have new people coming to check out the dance every week. Make
      them feel welcome by coming out and supporting the dance we all love.

      DJed music with local DJs on the breaks as per usual.

      Every Tuesday
      8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing w/ Dan Amores
      9p-12a This Week we have Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band.
      $5 all night long.

      Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
      Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

      Dan Amores
      ~Dancer
      www.HogtownSwing.com
    • DanA

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 30, 2010
          Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

          Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at
          Alleycatz. We have new people coming to check out the dance every week. Make
          them feel welcome by coming out and supporting the dance we all love.

          DJed music with local DJs on the breaks as per usual.

          Every Tuesday
          8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing w/ Dan Amores
          9p-12a This Week we have Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band.
          $5 all night long.

          Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
          Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

          Dan Amores
          ~Lindy Hopper Enthusiast
          www.HogtownSwing.com
        • DanA
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
            Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

            Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

            Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at
            Alleycatz. We have new people coming to check out the dance every week. Make
            them feel welcome by coming out and supporting the dance we all love.

            DJed music with local DJs on the breaks as per usual.

            Every Tuesday
            8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing w/ Dan Amores
            9p-12a This Week we have Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band.
            $5 all night long.

            Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
            Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

            Dan Amores
            ~Lindy Hopper Enthusiast
            www.HogtownSwing.com
          • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 7 9:20 PM
                    Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @ Alleycatz Jazz Bar

                    Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at Alleycatz. We have new people coming to check out the dance every week. Make them feel welcome by coming out and supporting the dance we all love.

                    DJed music with local DJs on the breaks as per usual.

                    Every Tuesday
                    8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing
                    9p-12a This Week we have Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band.
                    $5 all night long.

                    Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
                    Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

                    See you on the dance floor!

                    ~Stephanie
                    Hogtown Swing Administrator
                    www.HogtownSwing.com
                  • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 5, 2010
                      Hey dancers,

                      Join dancers from all over the community this Tuesday for a fun night of hanging out and dancing to the sounds of the 20s, 30s and more!

                      Your fun night of dancing at Alleycatz has just gotten better! With a new start time, it means even more swing outs and rock 'n blocks, as you tear up the dance floor!

                      Don't know what a 'swing out' or 'rock 'n block' is? Then come on out for our beginner-friendly, fun lesson at it's NEW start time.

                      Every Tuesday
                      7:30p-8:30p Intro to Swing Dancing Lesson
                      8:30p-12a Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band

                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 1, 2010
                          Hey dancers,

                          Join dancers from all over the community this Tuesday for a fun night of hanging out and dancing to the sounds of the 20s, 30s and more!

                          We've recently had a bunch of new dancers from the community start to come out, so feel free to stop by to visit with old friends or meet new ones, as you tear up the dance floor!