Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza Decemebr 1st

  • DanA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at Alleycatz

      Dancers! Yes that means you!

      Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at Alleycatz.

      DJed music is still on the breaks as per usual.

      Every Tuesday
      8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing
      9p-12a This week we have Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band.
      $5 all night long with or without lesson.

      Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
      Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

      Dan Amores
      ~Hopper of Lindy