[Lindystock] Calling all Performers

  • Krister Shalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      At Lindystock in the evenings there will be a meeting where some skits and
      acts take place. If you have a special talent, skill, or act that you would
      like to do, send me an email and we will schedule you in. It can be dance
      related, but does not have to. Last year we had a radio play, a dance off,
      a shower demonstration, a gospel choir, and a funeral to name just a few.
      Put on your performing hat and get those creative juices flowing! For more
      information about Lindystock, check out
      http://www.torontolindyhop.com/lindystock .

      Cheers,
      Krister