Mandi's Lindy Hop Makeover - Mini Workshop

  • Mandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:59 AM
      As many of you have noticed, I have not been teaching much in the past few months. This Sunday I will be teaching my first class of 2009 at the Homegrown workshops, and I very much look forward to it. I'm also excited to announce this special mini workshop that I'll be hosting later this month:

      Mandi's Lindy Hop Makeover!

      Tuesday, April 28th
      8pm to 9pm
      Trinity St. Paul Church
      427 Bloor St W

      $10/half price for students and seniors

      Change the way that you dance.
      What aspects of our dancing are done out of habit compared to what we do we by CHOICE? Break free of the limitations of habitual movement by broadening the scope of our body control.

      This class will be designed for Intermediate and Transition Level students (1.5) as well as for more experienced dancers.

      Hope you can make it!

      Mandi
      http://www.beeskneesdance.com