*** NEW Hogtown Swing Schedule - Classes start Sept 4th

  • s6xty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hogtown Swing welcomes Nancy Hitzig as an addition to the teaching
      roster. In the fall she will be teaching several classes including
      Intro to swing and the return of the Vintage Jazz/Charleston class.
      More additions coming soon...

      We have changed start times and added classes to enhance your swing
      dance experience. All classes focus on social dance movement.

      Introduction to Swing
      Mondays 7:00p-8:00p
      4 weeks $40 DropIn $15

      Fundamentals and Intro to Balboa
      Mondays 8:00p-9:00p
      4weeks $40 DropIn $15

      Social Balboa/Bal-swing
      Mondays 9:00p-10:00p
      4weeks $45 DropIn $15

      Vintage Jazz/Charleston
      Thursdays 8:00p-8:45p
      DropIn $10 3ClassPass $20

      Intermediate Social Lindy Hop
      Thursdays 7:00p-8:00p
      4weeks $45 DropIn $15

      Intermediate Plus/Advanced Social Lindy Hop
      Thursdays 8:45p-9:45p
      4weeks $45 DropIn $15

      ** Thursday DropIn Special **
      Intermediate Lindy Hop, Vintage Jazz/Charleston, Advanced Lindy Hop
      Everything for $20.

      We also have discounts for multiple classes as well as student prices.
      Check website for full details.

      The Hogtown Swing Collective