New Hogtown Swing Dance Sessions Start This Week!

  • J K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      New Hogtown Swing Dance Sessions!

      This Thursday July 3rd we start our new session of Lindy Hop!
      Intermediate 6:30-7:30
      Advanced 7:30-8:30

      And on Monday July 7th our new Beginner and Intermediate Balboa and Lindy Hop sessions!
      Beginner Lindy Hop 6:30-7:30
      Beginner Balboa 7:35-8:35
      Balboa/Bal-Swing patterns and sequences 8:35-10:00

      For prices and discounts go to our website!Joanna and Dan

      --

      Professional Swing Dance Instruction
      Lindy Hop / Balboa / Charleston / Authentic Jazz Dancing / Peabody