CSC May 16-19 North of Montreal - Planning on competing? Save now!

  • Mira Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello everyone,
      Let me tell you. The competitions at the Canadian Swing Championships are always quite something - whether you’re in the spotlight or in the crowd watching.
      Obviously to make it all happen, we need competitors. So if you are working on a routine or practicing with a specific partner, why not register for your competition right now, and send us your payment by April 1rst? Afterwards, there will be a $10 increase on every division fee.
      Join the party
      As for those who are registering for the whole weekend pass, April 1rst is also our next cut-off line. Sign up for this fabulous weekend for a mere $260 plus taxes. This includes access to the event, and 3 nights at the hotel in a room of 4. If you happen to be part of a group of 12 or more, then the cost is $250 plus taxes. Prices will go up another $20 as of April 1rst. Ask locally about joining a pre-existing group or email the event’s main organizer Didier Jean-François at swinginmontreal@... once you have your own group ready.
      Need more details about CSC – Lucky Seven, check out www.canadianswingchampionships.com – May 16-19 2008, North of Montreal, Quebec, Canada

      Mira Fisher
      CSC Communications

      Découvrez les styles qui font sensation sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars.
      http://cf.avatars.yahoo.com/