Gospel Dance Party New Years Day! Updates!

  • Swing Toronto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Come to the Gospel Dance Party New Years Day (today), Dovercourt House, 805
      Dovercourt Road, Toronto.

      DJ Brooke, plus DJ Julie Epplet, plus some of my favourite dance-inspiring
      Gospel!

      Dance Performance!

      Lunch and Supper buffet and dessert! Note that this by itself is worth more
      than the price of admission, plus there is great music and dancing with lots
      of spirit!

      Beginner Swing Dance Class 2pm to 3pm.

      Gospel Dance Party 3:15pm to 7pm.

      http://odd-socks.org/swing_schedule.htm