Fwd: Boogie-Baeren Whitsun Camp

  • Jody Glanzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      I know that This may not apply to most of us but I thought I'd fwd the info
      just incase anyone was feeling adventuresome...

      ~j

      From: "Marcus Koch" <MarcusKoch@...>
      Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:52:08 +0100
      Subject: INFORMATION for INTERNET REGISTRATION for the Boogie-Baeren Camp

      Finally!!!!!!

      On Tuesday, February 1st, 2000 is start shot of the Internet for the
      13th Boogie-Baeren Whitsun Camp in Landsberg/Lech (Bavaria, Germany)
      from June 10th till 12th, 2000 and the 9th Boogie Woogie- and Swing Ball in
      the Ballroom of Heide-Volm, Planegg (near Munich) on Saturday, June 10th,
      2000

      Three days of Boogie Woogie and Swing (Hollywood and Savoy Style)! Like all
      the years before we will offer you great attractions and high professional
      teachers from all over the world for an unforgettable weekend. Which
      teachers and attractions you can expect you will find on the Internet under
      http://www.boogie-baeren.de/seminar2000.

      There you can choose your favorite and substitute teachers. The bonbon
      lessons like Shag, Balboa, Partner Charleston, special classes of Boogie
      Woogie and Lindy Hop, Boogie Woogie Formation, Music theory, Argentine
      Tango, 50's Acrobatic, Lindy Airsteps etc. are free available directly at
      the camp like always.

      All the classes of the German teachers (especially Boogie Woogie) can also
      be held in English on request. The teachers from abroad are teaching in
      English anyway.

      We will have a limit of 400 participants at our camp that means we will have
      only 25 couples in every class. That makes it much easier to learn
      something. So if you hurry you will have the best chance to get your
      favorite teacher. If you register before March 3rd, 2000 you will pay only
      240,- DM (around 122 $), after this date it will cost you 260,- DM (around
      132 $).

      But don't get in panic if you missed that date. Just send an email to
      seminar@... and ask for available places at the camp.

      All information which is necessary for the registration for the
      Boogie-Baeren-Whitsun Camp (registration modalities, schedule, registration
      guide, teacher's description etc) you will find on the internet under
      http://www.boogie-baeren.de/seminar2000 where you also can find the pictures
      of the teachers in a need stamp form.

      Please inform your friends and other interested people about this remarkable
      event.

      We're looking forward to seeing you at the Boogie Baeren Whitsun Camp in
      June!

      Your Boogie-Baeren Camp Organization Team