this weekend

  • Solomon Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 1998
      what are people up to this weekend? lava on sunday? any plans for
      saturday?

      - sol
    • afraser@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 1998
        I'll be game for Lava after class, Sunday. Saturday I'll
        [�non-lindy-advisory!] be taking in some contemporary dance at the monthly
        ResiDance event. Anyone curious about this can e-mail me for info
        (afraser@...).

        (afraser@...) Toronto, Canada