No activity in last 7 days
A translation of the Torah in everyday English but Hebraic in ethos, emphasizing the return of the Northern Kingdom to our roots, the coming reunion of the two houses of Israel (Ephraim and Judah), explanations of both literal meanings and deeper underlying themes, and corrections to misunderstandings about the Messiah.
- Oct 16, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.