From the top of the pyramids of Geezer you can see nile .

  • Tor Hershman <rev_tor@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      [contains a Note to CAZZY] but firstly, (to quote Molly Shannon from
      SNL) I'M 50, FIFTY YEARS OLD! - and I like to KICK! and I like to
      STRETCH! I'M 50, FIFTY YEARS OLD!
      And to also quote The Grateful Dead, "What a long strange trip it's
      been."
      My next parody will be, "Jesus is a Fraud," to the tune of "Here
      Comes Santa Clause" (I need to do a bit of tweakin' to the lyrics).
      There is a specialized version (the WFMU song) in the files already;
      However, I felt a version with a more universal a peèl was needed. I
      mean, what the fuck! If you can't straighten-out or piss-off the
      Jews, Christians, Muslims and Satanists in one song, heck, you just
      ain't tryin'.
      Thank you All for your kind responses to moi's lill' comedy opuses.

      And to Cazzy, sorry! I inadvertently deleted your posting. If you
      have read the earlier posts you've seen that this has happened
      before, I'm somewhat new to group moderating. Well, anywho, anyone
      playing with Alice in Chains' drummer must be one cool, not wanting
      to be an Earth Being, dude. If anyone has the time on this most
      supernal of days, or another, give some of Cazzy's tunes a listen.
      http://cazzylove.hippy.com/

      Yes, I know this is also Rev. M.L. King's birthday. There is quite a
      story concerning Tor, King's birthday, and the foul senile vegetative
      noggin Reagan. But! for now, everyone have lots of your favorite
      beverage and whatever you dig to celebrate Tormas or whatever you dig
      celebrating.

      & remember,
      It may be love that makes the world go round,
      but it's music,
      that makes it go, up & down.

      Best Regards,
      Tor