  Changes in attitude

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      Well, night before last I heard that the Black Plowman
      (a.k.a. Gov. Arnold) was yammerin' `bout how much he
      dug ole' Tricky Dicky (a.k.a. President Richard Nixon).

      This reminded moi of an ole' comedy/history bit I did.
      So I put it in the Files under
      "Nixon Bush" (a.k.a. Daddy Bush).

      The political stances are true; only the verbatim dialogue has been
      changed to protect you from
      quotidian boredom.

      Considerin' the amazingly instantaneous 180° reversal of attitude, I
      wonder.....do you think Daddy Bush may ALSO be John Kerry's dad?

      Best Regards,
      TOR
    • Kappolino
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Viva la sushi and viva la TOR!
        Fantastic work, Sir!
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
        <tor_h_tor_h@h...> wrote:
        > Well, night before last I heard that the Black Plowman
        > (a.k.a. Gov. Arnold) was yammerin' `bout how much he
        > dug ole' Tricky Dicky (a.k.a. President Richard Nixon).
        >
        > This reminded moi of an ole' comedy/history bit I did.
        > So I put it in the Files under
        > "Nixon Bush" (a.k.a. Daddy Bush).
        >
        > The political stances are true; only the verbatim dialogue has been
        > changed to protect you from
        > quotidian boredom.
        >
        > Considerin' the amazingly instantaneous 180° reversal of attitude,
        > wonder.....do you think Daddy Bush may ALSO be John Kerry's dad?
        >

        > Best Regards,
        > TOR
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
          Another brilliant satire, TOR.
          When Bush I started singing I nearly spit coffee on my keyboard.

          <tor_h_tor_h@h...> wrote:
          > Well, night before last I heard that the Black Plowman
          > (a.k.a. Gov. Arnold) was yammerin' `bout how much he
          > dug ole' Tricky Dicky (a.k.a. President Richard Nixon).
          >
          > This reminded moi of an ole' comedy/history bit I did.
          > So I put it in the Files under
          > "Nixon Bush" (a.k.a. Daddy Bush).
          >
          > The political stances are true; only the verbatim dialogue has been
          > changed to protect you from
          > quotidian boredom.
          >
          > Considerin' the amazingly instantaneous 180° reversal of attitude,
          > wonder.....do you think Daddy Bush may ALSO be John Kerry's dad?
          >

          > Best Regards,
          > TOR
        • Janet
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
            Tor, it doesn't get any funnier than that.
            Have a Happy, Jan
            <tor_h_tor_h@h...> wrote:
            > Well, night before last I heard that the Black Plowman
            > (a.k.a. Gov. Arnold) was yammerin' `bout how much he
            > dug ole' Tricky Dicky (a.k.a. President Richard Nixon).
            >
            > This reminded moi of an ole' comedy/history bit I did.
            > So I put it in the Files under
            > "Nixon Bush" (a.k.a. Daddy Bush).
            >
            > The political stances are true; only the verbatim dialogue has been
            > changed to protect you from
            > quotidian boredom.
            >
            > Considerin' the amazingly instantaneous 180° reversal of attitude,
            > wonder.....do you think Daddy Bush may ALSO be John Kerry's dad?
            >

            > Best Regards,
            > TOR
          • Trara
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
              Very funny but I don't get the "Black Plowman".
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Trara
              <tor_h_tor_h@h...> wrote:
              > Well, night before last I heard that the Black Plowman
              > (a.k.a. Gov. Arnold) was yammerin' `bout how much he
              > dug ole' Tricky Dicky (a.k.a. President Richard Nixon).
              >
              > This reminded moi of an ole' comedy/history bit I did.
              > So I put it in the Files under
              > "Nixon Bush" (a.k.a. Daddy Bush).
              >
              > The political stances are true; only the verbatim dialogue has been
              > changed to protect you from
              > quotidian boredom.
              >
              > Considerin' the amazingly instantaneous 180° reversal of attitude,
              > wonder.....do you think Daddy Bush may ALSO be John Kerry's dad?
              >

              > Best Regards,
              > TOR
            • John
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004