Wind Breakers

  • John <jackvblack@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hey Tor
      my bud is burning a cd for my work commute and he's putting a bunch
      of your songs on it. He's also going to burn one for xmas next
      year. It will have a bunch of the classic songs like Grandma Got Run
      Over By A Reindeer,Cheech and Chong, Zappa and some of yours. He
      said he is going to give them as presents. You Rule!