Godot's farm is busted for deceptive packaging

  • Janet <colorofsound111@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Tor, I read your analysis of "Godot" and then read some others from
      online sources. Your's is the most descriptive and I think the most
      accurate. Thank you, and I agree with jackvblack that
      your "Doctors" song in very funny. I also agree with the others that
      the ending is beyond my ability to comprehend but it is still
      entertaining.
      Have a Happy,
      Jan