  • Rev. Dr. Tor Hershman <rev_tor@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      I'm glad you dug it, Mark. I may do another version (I think I can
      improve on it) so check-out the photos, every once in a while.
      My next Sound File, I've not yet decieded upon the subject. I may
      just do loony one rather than cutting social commentary or vastly
      superanlly hidden meanings (well, if a comet doesn't hit).

      Best Regards,

      Tor