the Mark of excellent taste in humor

  • Rev. Dr. Tor Hershman <rev_tor@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Most Noble Mark, Your F/Xed photo is done. I didn't quite know what
      to do with someone standing in front of a barn (I hope you dig it),
      however if you like fantasy creatures I am sure you will most enjoy
      the photo that is directly after yours (with centaurs like that
      YEEEEOWWWWWW!)[way giddy-up, indeed!]. Glad you got a kick from
      my "Doctor is In" bit.

      Best Regards,
      Tor