Re: There should be a recount!

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
      I only got through 3 songs.
      Tor's is about a million times better than them.
      --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Janet" <colorofsound111@y...>
      wrote:
      > Tor, I listened to the first 5 songs at Fresh Step. That was all I
      > could take. They sound like they were written by the same person.
      > The Tortones' diddy is very cute and CATchy.
      > I'll be humming it the rest of the day.
      >
      > Have a Happy (and Tidy Cat day), Jan
    • Kappolino
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
        I listened to five too. Tor's is far and away the best. You're
        right, Jan. The other diddies do sound like they were written by the
        same person. --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Janet"
        <colorofsound111@y...> wrote:
        > Tor, I listened to the first 5 songs at Fresh Step. That was all I
        > could take. They sound like they were written by the same person.
        > The Tortones' diddy is very cute and CATchy.
        > I'll be humming it the rest of the day.
        >
        > Have a Happy (and Tidy Cat day), Jan
      • bearwax7
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004