There should be a recount!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
      Tor, I listened to the first 5 songs at Fresh Step. That was all I
      could take. They sound like they were written by the same person.
      The Tortones' diddy is very cute and CATchy.
      I'll be humming it the rest of the day.

      Have a Happy (and Tidy Cat day), Jan
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
        I only got through 3 songs.
        Tor's is about a million times better than them.
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Janet" <colorofsound111@y...>
        wrote:
        > Tor, I listened to the first 5 songs at Fresh Step. That was all I
        > could take. They sound like they were written by the same person.
        > The Tortones' diddy is very cute and CATchy.
        > I'll be humming it the rest of the day.
        >
        > Have a Happy (and Tidy Cat day), Jan
      • Kappolino
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
          I listened to five too. Tor's is far and away the best. You're
          right, Jan. The other diddies do sound like they were written by the
          same person. --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Janet"
          <colorofsound111@y...> wrote:
          > Tor, I listened to the first 5 songs at Fresh Step. That was all I
          > could take. They sound like they were written by the same person.
          > The Tortones' diddy is very cute and CATchy.
          > I'll be humming it the rest of the day.
          >
          > Have a Happy (and Tidy Cat day), Jan
        • bearwax7
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004