      RECOUNT !

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2004
      And the big (but not in the least surprising) news is, Tor & The
      TorTones entry in the Fresh Step/Scoop Away "Kitty Ditty" contest was
      not chosen as a finalist.

      Frankly, I would have passed-out if it had been.

      I put our version in the files, [list as: D O N E.mp3 ] if you'd like
      to have a listen.

      You can listen to the MUCH better jingles that were chosen.
      They are so catchy and cleaver.
      Greatly superior to our submission.
      *sarcastically rolls eyes*
      You can hear for yourself, if you can take the staggeringly superior
      commercial potential.

      http://www.freshstep.com/

      Wood be with Thee,
      TOR

      Oh, BTW: When the felines were wee they were, exclusively, Fresh Step
      cats.
      Now, they're Tidy Cat fur-persons, for the most part.
      It depends on that month's sale-price for a scoopable litter.
    • Becky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2004
        It's a great ad jingle.
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "TOR" <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
        > And the big (but not in the least surprising) news is, Tor & The
        > TorTones entry in the Fresh Step/Scoop Away "Kitty Ditty" contest
        was
        > not chosen as a finalist.
        >
        > Frankly, I would have passed-out if it had been.
        >
        > I put our version in the files, [list as: D O N E.mp3 ] if you'd
        like
        > to have a listen.
        >
        > You can listen to the MUCH better jingles that were chosen.
        > They are so catchy and cleaver.
        > Greatly superior to our submission.
        > *sarcastically rolls eyes*
        > You can hear for yourself, if you can take the staggeringly
        superior
        > commercial potential.
        >
        > http://www.freshstep.com/
        >
        > Wood be with Thee,
        > TOR
        >
        > Oh, BTW: When the felines were wee they were, exclusively, Fresh
        Step
        > cats.
        > Now, they're Tidy Cat fur-persons, for the most part.
        > It depends on that month's sale-price for a scoopable litter.
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2004
          Tor, it's the best catfood ad song I've heard since Meow Mix.