Yes, Mp3.com being ƒolded-up was a drag, but, .....

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      ...... the wonder isn't that it was destroyed but rather, that it
      ever existed at all.
      I actually had more total plays than ICP had at Mp3.com, now, that is
      insane.
      I had 1/150th as many as Madonna, for me, that ain't bad.
      Crap, we are talkin' Madonna.

      I have my songs up at 3 sites, but, IC is my favorite.
      However, there will not be another gig as encompassing as Mp3.com for
      quite a while, if ever, as far as I know.

      BTW: you should have and the desk-top sundries CD "There is No God in
      Foxholes" and moi's "No Shirt No Shoes No Terrorism" CD by Monday
      hence this Monday, if not sooner.

      Oh, and if anyone else (I know the regulars have their CDs) wants a
      TOR CD, just E me at
      tor_h_tor@...

      Best Regards,
      TOR
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <tor_h_tor@h...>
        wrote:
        > ...... the wonder isn't that it was destroyed but rather, that it
        > ever existed at all.
        > I actually had more total plays than ICP had at Mp3.com, now, that
        is
        > insane.
        > I had 1/150th as many as Madonna, for me, that ain't bad.
        > Crap, we are talkin' Madonna.
        > ¶
        > I have my songs up at 3 sites, but, IC is my favorite.
        > However, there will not be another gig as encompassing as Mp3.com
        for
        > quite a while, if ever, as far as I know.
        > ¶
        > BTW: you should have and the desk-top sundries CD "There is No God
        in
        > Foxholes" and moi's "No Shirt No Shoes No Terrorism" CD by Monday
        > hence this Monday, if not sooner.
        > ¶
        > Oh, and if anyone else (I know the regulars have their CDs) wants
        > TOR CD, just E me at
        > tor_h_tor@h...
        >
        > Best Regards,

        A soon as I get the cds I will do a special show,on the radio
        sation,
        In fact I hope to do a live brodacst as soon as the logistics are
        worked out but in the mean time Ill grab my gonads and scream like a
        ruptured munchkin>
        > TOR
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
          wrote:
          > ...... the wonder isn't that it was destroyed but rather, that it
          > ever existed at all.
          > I actually had more total plays than ICP had at Mp3.com, now, that
          is
          > insane.
          > I had 1/150th as many as Madonna, for me, that ain't bad.
          > Crap, we are talkin' Madonna.
          > ¶
          > I have my songs up at 3 sites, but, IC is my favorite.
          > However, there will not be another gig as encompassing as Mp3.com
          for
          > quite a while, if ever, as far as I know.
          > ¶
          > BTW: you should have and the desk-top sundries CD "There is No God
          in
          > Foxholes" and moi's "No Shirt No Shoes No Terrorism" CD by Monday
          > hence this Monday, if not sooner.
          > ¶
          > Oh, and if anyone else (I know the regulars have their CDs) wants
          > TOR CD, just E me at
          > tor_h_tor@h...
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > TOR

          What is ICP ?. I should know this but dont>