Hello From SR Hairy HYMEN

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      HI I do a radio show on www.radiosatan666.com, I have played Tors'
      Music for over ayear and a half. My favorite is sing like a ruptured
      munchkin and that song has been in my playlits more often than not.
      I would like to get an album or more of his stuff. How do I get it?
      Please send me info at myahwak@....
      and members of this group please stop over and give the staion a
      listen. Not all Satanists are evil, We are the good guys from hell.
      Tor you have a demented mind and listen to my comedy show and youll
      see I need help.
      Im also interested in doing an interview for my comedy show. The
      ball is now in your court.

      PS:
      group member please stop over and the staion a listen, we dont bite
      or at not hard.
      thats http://www.radiosatan666.com
      Hail SATAN
      Hail TOR, a true God amongst mere mortals.
    • Tor Hershman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        Awwwwww, Geeeeee, I bet you say that to all the TORs.
        Anywho, I sent you an E concernin' the CD.
        I used to offer CDs to anyone, in the Group Description, but after I
        restricted membership I quit that.
        BTW, I never said that all Satanists are evil, nor all Christians,
        they're both equally wrong about Satan and/or Jesus.

        An interview.....phone - I suppose, let me know of possible times and
        something, more than likely, is a can do.

        I was thrilled to hear you dig "Sing Like a Ruptured Munchkin."
        I really dug doing that, but, it was never my most popular song at
        Mp3.com.
        Crap, "Mr. Rogers' Cemetery" had more total plays.
        Now, that did surprise me.

        Hail TAN LINES,
        Hail TOR, a true DNA amoungst DNA.

        Best Regards,
        TOR
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
          --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <tor_h_tor@h...>
          wrote:
          > Awwwwww, Geeeeee, I bet you say that to all the TORs.
          > Anywho, I sent you an E concernin' the CD.
          > I used to offer CDs to anyone, in the Group Description, but after
          > restricted membership I quit that.
          > BTW, I never said that all Satanists are evil, nor all Christians,
          > they're both equally wrong about Satan and/or Jesus.
          > ¶
          > An interview.....phone - I suppose, let me know of possible times
          and
          > something, more than likely, is a can do.
          > ¶
          > I was thrilled to hear you dig "Sing Like a Ruptured Munchkin."
          > I really dug doing that, but, it was never my most popular song at
          > Mp3.com.
          > Crap, "Mr. Rogers' Cemetery" had more total plays.
          > Now, that did surprise me.
          > ¶
          > Hail TAN LINES,
          > Hail TOR, a true DNA amoungst DNA.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > TOR

          Now Mr rogers cemetery is one I havent heard, but it sopunds like a
          scream. Its a shame mp3,com closed up shop as their isnt much out
          there at the moment, esp for comics.
          However if there is a web site that curently hosts artists like the
          old mp3 please tell me, where? I have found a few music sites but
          its mostly very bad Metal.