_________ Opportunity of a Lifetime _________

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Oscars 2004: Lord of the Penis Rings wins 11 Oscars.
      Fans go wild.
      Oscars 2005: The Passion of Mad Max's Flogged Christ Penis winds 12
      Oscars.
      Fans go wild.
      Oscars 2006: Winkie Woogies Saves the Saturn's Rings, Jesus H.
      Christ! wends 13 Oscars.
      Fans go wild.
      Oscars 2007: Oscar the Grouch weds Oscar Madison as the Felt Felt
      Couple weeds 14 Oscars.
      Fans go wild.

      I'll go and apply to be the groundskeeper for the greens at O. J.'s
      golf course, while, moonlighting as the weeder for Jon Benet's grave,
      hooray!
      I'm so proud.
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Sounds like the land I know, but told in a very funny way.
        Tor does it again :)
        Have a Happy, Jan
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <tor_h_tor@h...>
        wrote:
        > Oscars 2004: Lord of the Penis Rings wins 11 Oscars.
        > Fans go wild.
        > Oscars 2005: The Passion of Mad Max's Flogged Christ Penis winds 12
        > Oscars.
        > Fans go wild.
        > Oscars 2006: Winkie Woogies Saves the Saturn's Rings, Jesus H.
        > Christ! wends 13 Oscars.
        > Fans go wild.
        > Oscars 2007: Oscar the Grouch weds Oscar Madison as the Felt Felt
        > Couple weeds 14 Oscars.
        > Fans go wild.
        > ¶
        > I'll go and apply to be the groundskeeper for the greens at O. J.'s
        > golf course, while, moonlighting as the weeder for Jon Benet's
        grave,
        > hooray!
        > I'm so proud.
      • Sub_Verbo