Re: different songs ___ WHAT !!!!!!!!!

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      Thank you, Bearwax, no, those are not my links. Jesus Placenta is a
      legend at 'not posting' but 'much linking'. I didn't know those
      links were there, some won't be (I gotta check them out, first)in a
      very few jiffies.

      Thank you,
      TOR

      BTW: I'm gald I almost made you wizz your jeans.

      --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "bearwax7" <bearwax7@y...> wrote:
      > the little bummer boy is different than the one on your song page
      > the song page one is much clearer
      > jimmy on crack
      > almost made me piss my pants
      > i really like the lord prayer and oil prayer
      > and
      > the zd wav
      > i also like that
      > i can download the files here
      > the links are ok
      > the
      > charlie manson one was a surprise
      > is jesus placenta one of your profile ids?
      > i'm going over and become a reverend the next thing
    • bearwax7
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
        glad i helped
        watch out for the priests