Re: newbie

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      I'm proud to have you here, Bearwax.
      I do have a couple of other song sites, but,
      I really dig the IC site.
      Perhaps, I'll added some songs at the
      other site, one day.

      --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "bearwax7" <bearwax7@y...> wrote:
      > i just listened to your song page
      > one problem
      > i can't get the songs to download
      > i even added it to my profile cool links
      > you rule
      > and are the world's most iconoclastic artist
      > your
      > jesus is a fraud
      > is fanfuckingtastic
      > and i almost shit my pants
      > listening to
      > the little bummer boy
      > the xx cs stuff is way high
      > your funny stuff is great
      > i am proud to be here
      > now
      > i'm going to go through the group files
      > rock on
      > tor
    • Jimmy Jim James McJimmieJim
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
        I just wanted to post a short note and tell you how honored I am to
        be a part of Tor's fan club.
        Tor is an original. His songs are fantastic. Comedy, art and
        history all from the same man.
        His fan club is amazing also.
        The photos are awesome. The polls are funny. The files are da bomb.
        Thanks for letting me in.
        Jim