different songs

  • bearwax7
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9 11:19 AM
      the little bummer boy is different than the one on your song page
      the song page one is much clearer
      jimmy on crack
      almost made me piss my pants
      i really like the lord prayer and oil prayer
      and
      the zd wav
      i also like that
      i can download the files here
      the links are ok
      the
      charlie manson one was a surprise
      is jesus placenta one of your profile ids?
      i'm going over and become a reverend the next thing
    • Tor Hershman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 12:11 PM
        Thank you, Bearwax, no, those are not my links. Jesus Placenta is a
        legend at 'not posting' but 'much linking'. I didn't know those
        links were there, some won't be (I gotta check them out, first)in a
        very few jiffies.

        Thank you,
        TOR

        BTW: I'm gald I almost made you wizz your jeans.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9 12:48 PM
          glad i helped
          watch out for the priests

          --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...>