different songs

  • bearwax7
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      the little bummer boy is different than the one on your song page
      the song page one is much clearer
      jimmy on crack
      almost made me piss my pants
      i really like the lord prayer and oil prayer
      and
      the zd wav
      i also like that
      i can download the files here
      the links are ok
      the
      charlie manson one was a surprise
      is jesus placenta one of your profile ids?
      i'm going over and become a reverend the next thing
    • Tor Hershman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
        Thank you, Bearwax, no, those are not my links. Jesus Placenta is a
        legend at 'not posting' but 'much linking'. I didn't know those
        links were there, some won't be (I gotta check them out, first)in a
        very few jiffies.

        Thank you,
        TOR

        BTW: I'm gald I almost made you wizz your jeans.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
          glad i helped
          watch out for the priests

          --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...>