newbie

  • bearwax7
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      i just listened to your song page
      one problem
      i can't get the songs to download
      i even added it to my profile cool links
      you rule
      and are the world's most iconoclastic artist
      your
      jesus is a fraud
      is fanfuckingtastic
      and i almost shit my pants
      listening to
      the little bummer boy
      the xx cs stuff is way high
      your funny stuff is great
      i am proud to be here
      now
      i'm going to go through the group files
      rock on
      tor
    • Tor Hershman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
        I'm proud to have you here, Bearwax.
        I do have a couple of other song sites, but,
        I really dig the IC site.
        Perhaps, I'll added some songs at the
        other site, one day.

        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "bearwax7" <bearwax7@y...> wrote:
        > i just listened to your song page
        > one problem
        > i can't get the songs to download
        > i even added it to my profile cool links
        > you rule
        > and are the world's most iconoclastic artist
        > your
        > jesus is a fraud
        > is fanfuckingtastic
        > and i almost shit my pants
        > listening to
        > the little bummer boy
        > the xx cs stuff is way high
        > your funny stuff is great
        > i am proud to be here
        > now
        > i'm going to go through the group files
        > rock on
        > tor
      • Jimmy Jim James McJimmieJim
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
          I just wanted to post a short note and tell you how honored I am to
          be a part of Tor's fan club.
          Tor is an original. His songs are fantastic. Comedy, art and
          history all from the same man.
          His fan club is amazing also.
          The photos are awesome. The polls are funny. The files are da bomb.
          Thanks for letting me in.
          Jim