I am not worthy

  • Kappolino
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      This part should be in the Satire Hall of Fame
      "When asked specifics about the bombin' method Dr. N. E. (Origin
      Fascist) said, "We
      will be using our newest General Dynamics/Boeing/TRW
      manufactured "Pavement Pacifier," a.k.a. "The Daisy May Get Knocked-
      Up Due to a Lack of Birth Control but Her Butt Ain't Gettin' Grabbed
      on No Sidewalk No More or Nothin' Cutter" surface to air to surface
      to underground to light breezes to partly sunny groovy ground gorge
      gouging missile."

      TOR RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!