Caesar Bush appoints Dick Army to play Biggus Dickus

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
      The newly appointed committee will nominate a special council that
      shall sanction an ad hoc bureau that will appropriate funds and
      format titles for the special investigator's dispersal to the cabinet
      officer who will verify and authorize the directorate to establish,
      estimate and consider considering estimating an establishment for the
      sub-committee's reliance upon the chamber's authentication of the
      parliamentary syndicate's evidence and to juxtaposition the
      commission and board's reactions to the assembly's deliberation then
      pass this on to the advisory administration that will seek judicial
      and executive managerial judgements concerning the legislature's
      preparation of a lawful administrative portfolio to accelerate the
      process and bring this matter to a speedily and well considered
      expeditious and thoughtfully hastened contemplatively eager judgement
      to be given to the newly appointed committee posthaste at an
      indeterminate date.

      NewFlash..... this just in.....
      Due to the, videotaped, horridly heinous kidnaping and subsequent
      murder of a child this week, the Administration has called for the
      immediate, thoughtful and tempered bombing of all sidewalks within
      the contiguous United States.

      The Administration's spokesperson, Dr. N. E. Origin Fascist, stated
      that, "These sorties will sort of sort out all areas similar to that
      used to commit this atrocity. Never again will American sidewalks be
      used to lure or abduct children by these people.

      The concrete clopping cretins will no longer have their human
      hijacking highways. We know for certain that sidewalks within the
      United States have been used, many times, as a means to an end, an
      end of evil. The good peoples of our great country will suffer any
      burden, sacrifice any comfort, and will never, I repeat never again
      allow sidewalks to be a safe-haven for the launching of terrible
      crimes against the community and world."

      When asked specifics about the bombin' method Dr. N. E. said, "We
      will be using our newest General Dynamics/Boeing/TRW
      manufactured "Pavement Pacifier," a.k.a. "The Daisy May Get Knocked-
      Up Due to a Lack of Birth Control but Her Butt Ain't Gettin' Grabbed
      on No Sidewalk No More or Nothin' Cutter" surface to air to surface
      to underground to light breezes to partly sunny groovy ground gorge
      gouging missile.

      The incredible precision of this new rocket allows us to concentrate
      the energy exchange perimeter
      in an exact local for maximum friendly-fire permanent retirements.
      Thus, no motion-challenged access ramps will be blown to bits, nor
      will any curbs be vaporized. However, after 0700 hours all former
      sidewalk areas will be 47 ft. deep trenches."

      Did you see Janet's nipple?
      I Pledge to use Lemon Pledge
      in the McFrankenstein States of America
      one nation
      under educated
      over stimulated
      with repression
      and thought control media
      bounce a ball .

      To the tune of
      "What Do You Do With A General"
      from
      Bing "Hey, another of my kids blew their brains out" Crosby's
      "White Christmas"
      `the movie`

      `Ohhhhhhhh, what do you do
      with a demigod
      when he kills another demigod'

      Best Regards,
      TOR
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
        you got their number
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "TOR" <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
> [...]
        concentrate
        > the energy exchange perimeter
        > in an exact local for maximum friendly-fire permanent retirements.
        > Thus, no motion-challenged access ramps will be blown to bits, nor
        > will any curbs be vaporized. However, after 0700 hours all former
        > sidewalk areas will be 47 ft. deep trenches."
        >
        > Did you see Janet's nipple?
        > I Pledge to use Lemon Pledge
        > in the McFrankenstein States of America
        > one nation
        > under educated
        > over stimulated
        > with repression
        > and thought control media
        > bounce a ball .
        >
        > To the tune of
        > "What Do You Do With A General"
        > from
        > Bing "Hey, another of my kids blew their brains out" Crosby's

      • Trara
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
          xoxoxoxoxoxo Trara

> [...]
          concentrate
          > the energy exchange perimeter
          > in an exact local for maximum friendly-fire permanent retirements.
          > Thus, no motion-challenged access ramps will be blown to bits, nor
          > will any curbs be vaporized. However, after 0700 hours all former
          > sidewalk areas will be 47 ft. deep trenches."
          >
          > Did you see Janet's nipple?
          > I Pledge to use Lemon Pledge
          > in the McFrankenstein States of America
          > one nation
          > under educated
          > over stimulated
          > with repression
          > and thought control media
          > bounce a ball .
          >
          > To the tune of
          > "What Do You Do With A General"
          > from
          > Bing "Hey, another of my kids blew their brains out" Crosby's

        • Sub_Verbo
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
            The future was then, excellent, Tor.