Monster Movie Convention _ OHIO

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      Howdy do, Most Noble Fans, I thought some of you may dig a view of
      Ghastlee's Scary Camp convention.
      Check-out the site.
      See about going, or gettin' a venders table, or gettin' booked,
      Tell 'em TOR sent you, it will NOT do you any good to tell 'em - TOR
      sent you, but I think it's cool.
      Conrad Brooks is goin' to be there, soooooo, it should be most groovy.

      http://www.scarycamp.com/
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
        It looks great but I won't be in the area. I hope everyone that goes
        to the movie convention has a happy, Jan.
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...>
        wrote:
        > Howdy do, Most Noble Fans, I thought some of you may dig a view of
        > Ghastlee's Scary Camp convention.
        > Check-out the site.
        > See about going, or gettin' a venders table, or gettin' booked,
        > Tell 'em TOR sent you, it will NOT do you any good to tell 'em -
        TOR
        > sent you, but I think it's cool.
        > Conrad Brooks is goin' to be there, soooooo, it should be most
        groovy.

        > http://www.scarycamp.com/
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
          I might be in the area then. If I am I'll stop by. --- In
          Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...> wrote:
          > Howdy do, Most Noble Fans, I thought some of you may dig a view of
          > Ghastlee's Scary Camp convention.
          > Check-out the site.
          > See about going, or gettin' a venders table, or gettin' booked,
          > Tell 'em TOR sent you, it will NOT do you any good to tell 'em -
          TOR
          > sent you, but I think it's cool.
          > Conrad Brooks is goin' to be there, soooooo, it should be most
          groovy.

          > http://www.scarycamp.com/
        • Kappolino
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
            Sounds Boooooooooving.--- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor
            Hershman" <torhtor@h...> wrote:
            > Howdy do, Most Noble Fans, I thought some of you may dig a view of
            > Ghastlee's Scary Camp convention.
            > Check-out the site.
            > See about going, or gettin' a venders table, or gettin' booked,
            > Tell 'em TOR sent you, it will NOT do you any good to tell 'em -
            TOR
            > sent you, but I think it's cool.
            > Conrad Brooks is goin' to be there, soooooo, it should be most
            groovy.

            > http://www.scarycamp.com/
          • Trara
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004