:)

  • Janet <colorofsound111@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
      Tor, I just listened to your George Harrison. You aren't
      exaggerating when you say you're "The world's most iconoclastic,
      funny" artist. Looking forward to your next production from Galactic
      Command Central.
      Have a happy,
      Jan
      PS, Thank you for the lyrics but why don't you put them in the files?
    • singingwildman
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2003
        it is always a blast surfin hangin ten at the sea of tor
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2003
          Never GLASS when Tor's around
          --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "singingwildman"
          <singingwildman@y...> wrote:
          > it is always a blast surfin hangin ten at the sea of tor
        • Kappolino
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12 1:20 PM
            I think I'll put it on my answering machine.
            Pure comedic genius, sir.
          • Mark
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 27, 2004
              Crank Call is a classic of classics.
            • Becky
              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2004
                I agree about Crank Call and I'm not asking about the group photo. It
                looks just fine to me.
                --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mark_1972_mh@y...> wrote:
                > Crank Call is a classic of classics.
              • Janet
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 6, 2004
                  I don't think I ever heard of Wally Cox before.
                  Very funny subject and interesting post.
                  Have a Happy, Jan
                • Janet
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 28, 2004
                    JEBuchadnezzar :)