Land of a 1000 cherry-pickers

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Yesterday I witnesses a convoy of 50 (count 'em 50) [well, I lost
      count at 50 - their were, no doubt, more] large industrial
      cherry-pickers heading east.

      There's gold, for some folks like the vile Red Cross, (and for some
      hard-workin' cherry-picker-operators) in them thar
      hurrrrrricanesssssss.

      BTW: Tor done did work at the Red Cross for a while. Tor heard the
      laughter about the "Volcano Party" that they were goin' to throw (due
      to much cash inflow because of the South American volcano) - They
      talked the talk {well behind closed doors - but Tor was just on the
      door's other side doing maintenance work} and They partied the party.

      And a most gracious Thank You for the kind input about Tor's new/old
      image.

      Best Regards,