oh goodie! __ & __ TOR's disclaimer _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 10:51 PM
      Howdy Beings of Good Brains, I (TOR) don't know nothin' no how no
      way, about the Vampire Bazaar, BUT, it looks like legit and the
      prices are stated right-up-front.
      If it didn't look on the up-&-up it would be in a large pile
      of 'deleted' post-wanna-bes.
      So, take a look for yourself.
      Heck, I may send a couple of my CDs, I have some older unupdated
      ones, for the Gh00LIê Bags.
      Best Regards,
      TOR

      Vampire Bazaar message

      This year, The 8th Annual Bizarre Vampire Bazaar is planning to hand
      out a few hundred goodie bags to random attendees.

      If you have CD's you want to promote, a store, crafts you do, other
      parties or whatever I will be considering all items for reveiw.

      For example we are getting CD's stickers or trinkets from different
      independent record companies, clothing companies and music stores.
      If you would like to get in on this promotional opportunity contact
      me off list. vampiricus@g...

      Blade Rhino http://profiles.yahoo.com/gothicbeachstudio

      The 8th Annual Bizarre Vampire Bazaar-Long Beach CA ... October 17,
      18 & 19, 2003
      http://www.gothicbeachstudio.com/clubs/bvb2003/index.shtml
      The Bizarre Vampire Bazaar is a circus, music festival and open air
      marketplace close to the Queen Mary.

      "13" word ads NOW ON SALE!
      http://www.gothicbeachstudio.com/contact/adInfo.shtml