I came I listened I liked

  • Janet <colorofsound111@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      Tor, I listened to your symphony. Some of it I didn't like but most
      of it was wonderful.
      I downloaded movements 2-3-4-6 and 8. Especially 3-Meadow Moon and
      8-Orgy Of The Vengeful Dead From Techno Space are masterpieces. The
      Jesus and Pharaoh history lessons must really piss off a lot of
      regular church people. BTW I voted for Wheel Of Fucked Like A Duck.
      Could Vanna White have more plastic surgery?
      Have a Happy,
      Jan