OOOOO0000ooo0000OOOOO K , Thank You

  • Rev. Dr. Tor Hershman <rev_tor@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      Thank You very much, Most Noble Janet. I am glad you enjoyed the
      polls, pics & parodies. I say, with the most sincere sorrow,
      that "The Little Bummer Boy" is so entertaining because on a salty
      ball of mud planet where human existence is, or is forced to be (by
      bad demented peoples), an absurd parody, equally absurd parodies are
      most fitting to illuminate the horrors that the bad-demented-peoples
      have foisted, are foisting and will continue to foist upon the,
      extreme minority of, truly civilized peoples (& themselves), of the
      world ~ & if that ain't the foisting on the cake I don't what is. I
      hope you voted in the PoLLs. I get a kick outta seeing which parody
      TV show people cast their vote for
      Best Regards,
      Tor.

      Oh! yessssssssssss, It is obvious that Charles is suffering from some
      sort of `delusional selective memory' (a most quotidian affliction in
      our Lill' Force & Fraud SuperDuper US of A Empire).
      If Charles recalled factually, I told him {as part of the world in
      general} that there is (|) most unfortunately (|) NO messiah of the
      kind he speaks of; hear and/or read all about it at one of my []soon
      to be regulated, as all non-paying `not-Pay-for-Play' Mp3.com artists
      shall be - according to the E mail I received[] song pages.
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2655/2655867.html
      That was an (•)-(•)incredibly SHOCKING to those that believe what
      the "Condition the People to a Factory Routine" school/church system
      touts(•)-(•) history lesson, not a parody.
      This is, also, a history lesson but with a tremendously entertaining
      finale.
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2682/2682183.html