Pope & Rev. Graham _______ Pope-eye the sale or man of La Munch å

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
      Yes, the two most famous predatory purveyors of mainstream religion
      both have Mp3.com pages.
      Now, there are a great many differences betwixt Tor's page and those
      two fear/shame exploiting merchants.
      One would be, Mr. Karol Wojtyla's page (a.k.a. Pope John Paul II's
      page) has six CDs for sale {Nothing for free listen/download}, Mr.
      Graham's page has three CDs for sale {Nothing for free
      listen/download}, all of Tor's vastly popular comedy [as much as a
      basic artist can list at Mp3.com] is there, without charge - a gift
      of laughter. The lesson we learn from this? If you are going to
      Popey or Billy's page - bring what is `Most' important to Them -
      money.
      And it makes NO difference to them WHERE that money came from -
      selling heroin - selling babies - selling child pron - selling
      Senators - ALL money is good to Graham & Pope.
      {There ain't much moola that is bad to me - but a wee tiny portion
      IS - hence another VAST difference betwixt our pages AND our bank
      accounts}

      If you're going to Tor's page, bring a good sense of humor.
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/388/tor_hershman.html

      And Coming Soon, perhaps as soon as the end of this week?
      Captain Punk You *ta da*

      Best Regards,
      Tor
    • Sub_Verbo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
        I am amused but not surprised
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
        <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
        > Yes, the two most famous predatory purveyors of mainstream religion
        > both have Mp3.com pages.
        > Now, there are a great many differences betwixt Tor's page and
        those
        > two fear/shame exploiting merchants.
        > One would be, Mr. Karol Wojtyla's page (a.k.a. Pope John Paul II's
        > page) has six CDs for sale {Nothing for free listen/download}, Mr.
        > Graham's page has three CDs for sale {Nothing for free
        > listen/download}, all of Tor's vastly popular comedy [as much as a
        > basic artist can list at Mp3.com] is there, without charge - a gift
        > of laughter. The lesson we learn from this? If you are going to
        > Popey or Billy's page - bring what is `Most' important to Them -
        > money.
        > And it makes NO difference to them WHERE that money came from -
        > selling heroin - selling babies - selling child pron - selling
        > Senators - ALL money is good to Graham & Pope.
        > {There ain't much moola that is bad to me - but a wee tiny portion
        > IS - hence another VAST difference betwixt our pages AND our bank
        > accounts}
        > ¶
        > If you're going to Tor's page, bring a good sense of humor.
        > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/388/tor_hershman.html
        > ¶
        > And Coming Soon, perhaps as soon as the end of this week?
        > Captain Punk You *ta da*
        > ¶
        > Best Regards,
        > Tor
      • Trara
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
          xoxoxoxoxoxo for Tor ~~~~~~~~~~ :( for the other two
          <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
          > Yes, the two most famous predatory purveyors of mainstream religion
          > both have Mp3.com pages.
          > Now, there are a great many differences betwixt Tor's page and
          those
          > two fear/shame exploiting merchants.
          > One would be, Mr. Karol Wojtyla's page (a.k.a. Pope John Paul II's
          > page) has six CDs for sale {Nothing for free listen/download}, Mr.
          > Graham's page has three CDs for sale {Nothing for free
          > listen/download}, all of Tor's vastly popular comedy [as much as a
          > basic artist can list at Mp3.com] is there, without charge - a gift
          > of laughter. The lesson we learn from this? If you are going to
          > Popey or Billy's page - bring what is `Most' important to Them -
          > money.
          > And it makes NO difference to them WHERE that money came from -
          > selling heroin - selling babies - selling child pron - selling
          > Senators - ALL money is good to Graham & Pope.
          > {There ain't much moola that is bad to me - but a wee tiny portion
          > IS - hence another VAST difference betwixt our pages AND our bank
          > accounts}
          > ¶
          > If you're going to Tor's page, bring a good sense of humor.
          > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/388/tor_hershman.html
          > ¶
          > And Coming Soon, perhaps as soon as the end of this week?
          > Captain Punk You *ta da*
          > ¶
          > Best Regards,
          > Tor