The meaning of "Last Comic Standing."

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
      Well, since the majority of NBC watching US of A people know that
      celebrities never come and visit them, we can postulate:
      Americans have a greater fear of being ambushed by the Vietnamese
      Army than they worry about having their refrig, freezer, and dry
      goods rapidly consumed by an Afro-galvanized Caucasian.
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
        That would also explain the success of Jimmy Fallon.
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
        <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
        > Well, since the majority of NBC watching US of A people know that
        > celebrities never come and visit them, we can postulate:
        > Americans have a greater fear of being ambushed by the Vietnamese
        > Army than they worry about having their refrig, freezer, and dry
        > goods rapidly consumed by an Afro-galvanized Caucasian.
      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
          So it was kinda like a fear factor comedy show.
          <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
          > Well, since the majority of NBC watching US of A people know that
          > celebrities never come and visit them, we can postulate:
          > Americans have a greater fear of being ambushed by the Vietnamese
          > Army than they worry about having their refrig, freezer, and dry
          > goods rapidly consumed by an Afro-galvanized Caucasian.
        • Kappolino
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
            <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
            > Well, since the majority of NBC watching US of A people know that
            > celebrities never come and visit them, we can postulate:
            > Americans have a greater fear of being ambushed by the Vietnamese
            > Army than they worry about having their refrig, freezer, and dry
            > goods rapidly consumed by an Afro-galvanized Caucasian.
          • singingwildman
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
              I was wondering when he was going to say "no ticky no washy"
              nice work Tor