Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Captain Punk You's __ page ___ ______ ________

Expand Messages
  • Sub_Verbo
    Tell me Tor, aren t those titles from songs already in the files? ... art
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
    • 0 Attachment
      Tell me Tor, aren't those titles from songs already in the files?
      --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
      <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
      > No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is the
      art
      > work {in the images link} for the songs.
      > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
    • Trara
      pretty colors ... art
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
      • 0 Attachment
        pretty colors
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
        <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
        > No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is the
        art
        > work {in the images link} for the songs.
        > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
      • Tor Hershman
        Yes Sprinting Splinter, but these are redos - I think you ll find them quite improved.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
        • 0 Attachment
          Yes Sprinting Splinter, but these are redos - I think you'll find
          them quite improved.
          --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Sub_Verbo"
          <sprintingsplinter@y...> wrote:
          > Tell me Tor, aren't those titles from songs already in the files?
          > --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
          > <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
          > > No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is the
          > art
          > > work {in the images link} for the songs.
          > > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
        • Sub_Verbo
          Cool & Commander Rat too. ... the
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
          • 0 Attachment
            Cool & Commander Rat too.
            --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
            <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
            > Yes Sprinting Splinter, but these are redos - I think you'll find
            > them quite improved.
            > --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Sub_Verbo"
            > <sprintingsplinter@y...> wrote:
            > > Tell me Tor, aren't those titles from songs already in the files?
            > > --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
            > > <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
            > > > No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is
            the
            > > art
            > > > work {in the images link} for the songs.
            > > > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.