Captain Punk You's __ page ___ ______ ________

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
      No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is the art
      work {in the images link} for the songs.
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
    • Sub_Verbo
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
        Tell me Tor, aren't those titles from songs already in the files?
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"
        <dhershman00@h...> wrote:
        > No songs up yet, but soon (if a comet doesn't hit). There is the
        art
        > work {in the images link} for the songs.
        > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/621/captain_punk_you.html
      • Trara
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
          pretty colors
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
            Yes Sprinting Splinter, but these are redos - I think you'll find
            them quite improved.
            --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Sub_Verbo"
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
              Cool & Commander Rat too.