:)

  • singingwildman
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2 1:58 PM
      it is always a blast surfin hangin ten at the sea of tor
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3 4:24 PM
        Never GLASS when Tor's around
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "singingwildman"
        <singingwildman@y...> wrote:
        > it is always a blast surfin hangin ten at the sea of tor
      • Kappolino
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2004
          I think I'll put it on my answering machine.
          Pure comedic genius, sir.
        • Mark
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 27, 2004
            Crank Call is a classic of classics.
          • Becky
            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2004
              I agree about Crank Call and I'm not asking about the group photo. It
              looks just fine to me.
              --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mark_1972_mh@y...> wrote:
              > Crank Call is a classic of classics.
            • Janet
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 6, 2004
                I don't think I ever heard of Wally Cox before.
                Very funny subject and interesting post.
                Have a Happy, Jan
              • Janet
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 28, 2004
                  JEBuchadnezzar :)