California (window) Dressing

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Like taking planetary fossil fuel reserves from a baby,
      or, WMD – Words of Mass Deception.
      DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!
      Well, my oh, my oh, my, Californian Skippy Goebbels Status Quo
      crapola is in full-bloom.
      Oh, goodness gracious! There is a state deficit in California.
      Isn't that just awful! My oh my, what shall we do? Oh! I know, how
      about the same ole' song and dance.

      Firstly, lets promote the lie that the United States has a real
      democracy.
      Yes, here in the United Frankensteinian States any rich good ole' boy
      can steal an election, real fair and square like.
      As with John Kennedy's (and each and every other national one since
      Andrew Jackson retired) [fascist as a 20 dollar bill] 1960 election
      with the Chicago poll returns.
      Why didn't the Nixon camp ask for a recount?
      Because them there Republican rich boys were having dead people vote
      the same as the Democrats, they were just a little slower getting the
      ballot boxes stuffed.
      Stolen fair and square - or as Benjamin Franklin implied, `A penny
      stolen or made off the selling of people into slavery saved is a
      penny earned'.
      *tin horns blow slobber into the air*

      Next, let's play, `it can be fixed'.
      (No it can't)
      Gee, has everyone sobered-up from the National Balanced Budget Year a
      few moons ago?
      The National Budget was balanced, the first time in A WHOLE FREAKIN'
      LOT OF YEARS.
      Ahhhhh, the parties, the joy, the celebrations, the delight, the
      contentment, don't you remember?
      O.K., lets balance that there Californian budget.
      Yuppie Tanks, got to go.
      SUVs, S.L.S.
      Taxes raised on HD TVs, pleasure craft, jewelry, then, socialized
      basal-health regulations, and mandatory limits on births.
      WHAT! You DON'T want a balanced budget in the real world.
      To late!
      Now what, the budget is balanced.
      Oh, how about..... MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE!
      Yikes! We sure could use a bunch more SUVs and people to help during
      this disaster.
      Wait..... what's that?
      ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE!
      We sure could use some donkeys and less people to make things less
      difficult.

      Welcome to the Rather/Jennings/Brokow Slight of Hand/Brain Nightly
      Review.
      Large breasted human female proves anyone (with a spare $3,500) can
      get on the ballot, in California, and get a million dollars worth of
      free NEWS publicity. [provided they provide massive mammary glands]
      Edward R. Murrow said it best, `This sucks, I'm going to suck
      Marlboros till I hack-up both lungs, fuck this shit'.
      Wait a sec, that ain't what Murrow said (that is what is did), he
      said "This instrument (TV) can teach, it can illuminate, and yes, it
      can inspire. But it can do so only to the extent that humans are
      determined to use it to those ends. Otherwise, it's just lights and
      wires in a box.."
      Errrrrrrr, wait, perhaps Rod Sterling said it best when he
      stated, "You can have Martians say things (on TV) that you could
      never have Democrats or Republicans say."

      Menu du jour - DNA eating DNA, each and every jour, ooou ooou ooou
      ououou.

      BTW, I made my "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Terrorism" T-shirt.
      It looks quite semi sort-of professionally crafted; and the looks it
      gets are most interesting.
      They ain't quite sure about it.
      After all, American was founded by drunken slave-owning terrorists.
      (McVeigh was They - They `is' McVeigh)
      The actions George Washington took, as attacking on Augustusmas Eve
      (a.k.a. Xmas), were considered far-outside the rules of decency that
      only a criminal-mind would undertake .
      However, we should give thanks where thanks is due to he who made the
      defeat of the British Army & Navy at Yorktown possible, thank you
      King Louie of France.
      Wait a sec, again, thanks for what? A land where the Constatation
      and Bill of Rights are nothing more than works of fiction.
      Crap! Thomas Jefferson! The Constitution should have been penned by
      Jules Verne. It would be just as much a work of fantasy but a much
      more entertaining read.

      So remember folks, stay with the vast majority of people and don't
      vote.
      After all, any willing participation in the Force and Fraud system
      is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, willing participation in the Force
      and Fraud system.
      What has reasonably financed access to media chance to win, Hitler
      Dum or Hitler Dee.

      Wouldn't it be nice to have a Santa, a Jesus and a Bill of Rights?
      Perhaps a new Beach Boys parody hast been inspired.
      And crown thy good with brotherhood
      and crown thy criminal-complicity with lawyers offices
      - -
      keep track of all signs of `brotherhood'
      and all signs of `lawyers'
      -then-
      you do the math .

      Best Regards,
      Tor
    • Kappolino
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        Astute and entertaining - Dramamine for the political mind.

        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...>
      • Sub_Verbo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
          It would take Jennings + Brokaw + Rather + CNN a decade to reveal as
          much truth as you have today, Tor. --- In
        • Janet
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
            Surf's way up. Have a Happy, Jan.