Skelton, Keaton _ & _ The Beach Boys get syphilis

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      You are most correct, Noble Kap, Skelton did laugh more at his own
      stuff than anyone else did.
      That thought, gives me pause to reflet... ... ... there's something
      funny about that there comedy.
      Sketlon wouldn't stop crackin-up at his own material and Buster
      Keaton (a.k.a. The Great Stone Face) said that people didn't like it,
      at all, when he would laugh or smile on stage or screen.
      ¤
      Years ago, circa 72, I painted a poster to put-up at the lill'
      neighborhood Hippie bar. Well, it was a masterpiece! Brilliant
      content, fantastic black-light colors, just an all-around amazing
      visual experience, so I thought. Anywho, the back of the poster was
      empty sooooooooo I slap-dashed
      a Betty Boop, with her wee puppy, on the back of the poster board.
      (Tor abhors unpainted area - unless negative space is part and parcel
      of the work's concept then it's way cool)
      NO ONE liked the front, but everyone thought the Betty side was
      great! Soooooo the Boop went on the wall.
      Bananas Foster or Twinkies? That is the question, ain't it? Or was
      that? Or this? Orr this?
      Ore this?
      IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
      Anywhos, My latest parody that is in the works.

      To the tune of The Beach Boys'
      "Fun Fun Fun" a.k.a. 'Till
      Daddy takes the T-Bird Away'

      "Bikini Meanie (Beach Boys parody)"

      Well she had a lot of hot dates
      with every guy in the 7th fleet now

      Seems she forgot all about having
      safe sex when a guy winks at her now

      With the radio blasting she goes
      cruisin to the free clinic right now

      And she'll have S.T.D.s
      till she gets some penicillin today

      The Doctors understand her cause
      she walks like she got crouch-rot now

      She met 500 dudes and it was
      like a Roman orgy place and how

      A lot of guys caught something from her
      by going to her wild caboose place now

      And she'll have S.T.D.s
      Till she gets some penicillin today

      *bridge*
      She got crouch-rot
      and it just won't go away
      It hurts like a mother
      every night an-and day
      She got crouch-rot
      and it just won't go away
      a real meanie
      in her bikini
      *bridge*

      You knew all along that you should
      have carried condoms with you now

      now every time you sit down
      it hurts so bad
      your face turns red and you scream OW

      If your daddy had been wise he would have
      told you 'bout germs on the prowl

      And she'll have S.T.D.s
      till she gets some penicillin today

      She'll have a real sore bun
      if the medicine don't work today

      Ain't no more fun
      if your insides fall-out today

      [ƒin]

      Best Regards,
      Tor
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        I have never seen Red Skelton, though I have watched a couple of
        Buster Keaton's films, but I'm looking forward to your Beach Boys
        parody. Have a Happy, Jan
        --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman" <torhtor@h...>

      • Sub_Verbo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Tor, the lyrics have me laughing so I'm sure the song will be up to
          your always hilarious standards. Please do send a special notice when
          it is finished. --- In Tor_Hershman@yahoogroups.com, "Tor Hershman"

        • Trara
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003
            Not only funny but good sense too.