"Panama" Red Skelton

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Well, awhile ago I received, as a gift, the Red Skelton 5 VHS
      collection. Anywho, Skelton may have done televison's first
      marijuana joke. It was definitely a wèêd joke, but there could have
      been some before 1954, however if so, I don't know of any.

      And the humor went something like this:

      [| Skelton gestures with his fingers pinched together -
      a classic mime of joint tokin'|]

      "A pilot is standing in a airport, and a guy somking one of those
      happy sticks comes up to him and asks the pilot.....

      HAPPY STICK SMOKER: "Say buddy, how high will you be flying today?"

      PILOT: "We'll be flying at 20,000 ft."

      HAPPY STICK SMOKER: "Wanna race?"

      Yes, I know altitude is not, necessarily, a gauge of airspeed, BUT,
      Skelton wasn't teaching aeronautics, he was doing comedy AND he got a
      really big laugh.

      Best Regards,
      Tor
      BTW: Anyone who has not yet visited our latest Yahoo group
      here is the URL and basic concept
      ¤
      Vote for the SEXIEST Female Religious Symbol (HOT photos) at this
      Yahoo Group.