Evil Ape is as Evil Ape does.

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      Well, They (names shall be named) seem prepared to come @ Mrs. H. and moi with the inbreed cousins that society gives guns, and permission to kill, to...this time.

      If this is moi's last post due to murder or other such act, here are some people/places that anyone, a.k.a. no one, interested in the case can investigate and/or REWARD....with much tax free church monies, no doubt.

      Stanley Klos: Rich, divorced, religious fanatic, republican and former owner of the Mary Elizabeth Apartments, Wheeling.

      MEA Properties: methinks Pittsburgh.

      Rivertowne Limited Inc.: West Virginia – Owner of MEA and one of the shadiest companies, ever. I wonder which person and/or church REALLY owns it? I do know that The Church Of Latter Day Saints had a missionary outpost @ MEA for years and years, perhaps...still.

      The West Virginia Snakes Club [Really]: Here is a picture from last week showin' The City Of Wheeling employees/equipment generously helping out the, private club, Snakes Club get ready for the 4th. TCOW helps the private club, TWVSC, out summer & autumn & winter & spring for years and years and years. What was it Obi Wan Kanobi said about the space-port?
      Visit blog or photos to view.

      Robert W. Hazlett House: I've viewed many, Many, MANY times the inter-exchange of persons and furniture betwixt this The Snakes Club and MEA sooooooooooo . . .they ARE in cahoots.

      Mary Elizabeth Apartments: Slum, oft times owned by some mighty, rich folks. There's gold in them thar struck with poverty types and many other "Business."

      Rick W. Mercer 209 Incline Ave., Wheeling, WV: Perhaps a cop
      (Rhonda Wade [See next name] said she knew a Rick Mercer that is a cop BUT I only had a paper with "R. Mercer" on it sooooooo I couldn't say)
      perhaps the new MEA owner, perhaps whom he says he is (He refuses to show any ID and stated (with a smirk), to Mrs. H. and myself, that he actually, physically lives in his P.O. Box. He also said he was an Iraqi war vet. Geeeeee, I wonder if he were trained in terrorist tactics by the same U. S. of A. center that trained Osama Bin Ladin? Well, one thing's for sure, I know of a filler for a VA hospital rubber-room.

      Rhonda Wade: The WV Legal Aid lawyer du jour I went to see. She made it quite clear that she's a religious fanatic and that she would NEVER visit one of moi's web sites. BTW the Jesus In Full Glory calendar, in the sign-in office of WV Legal Aid in Wheeling, is soooooooooo colorful.

      I also contacted the WV ACLU:
      ACLU = American Christian Loonies Upholders

      The Ohio County Assessors Office: I never viewed a person that got such a bewildered look on their face, then a Mona Lisaesque smile, as they looked-up information for a property.

      Well, we've been threatened, twice this month, by the
      (Perhaps Rick W. Mercer? – he won't show any ID)
      Mercer with
      "I'll throw-out anyone I want!
      I'll throw you out in 24 hours"
      and now he says he will attack with, probably inbreed cousins, the sheriff department. Oh yeah, this person shows-up, no ID, and wants us to give him our Social Security Numbers, financial information, all on a generic form and send it to a P.O. Box. Even Ms. Wade said she wouldn't do that.

      This is far from in-depth but moi `tis in-deep and may not get to add more about this meaningless crap.

      Anywho we'll see how the continuing harassments by religious fanatic loonies goes, this time.

      I guess ten-thousand Atheist blogs shall deal with the theoretical while we battle against the actual with the factual *cluck cluck cluck*
      BTW *cluck cluck cluck* is the smartest thing to do and I highly recommend it.

      BTW: Anyone that doesn't like the truth of me doc, well. . .if the loonies hadn't of attacked so many times I wouldn't have been inspired, to such a great extent, to find the truth; not that the truth matters to the insanely wretched beasts of pain and shame.
      YeeeeHaaaaa! Grandpa a corn-holin' Them while readin' scripture, that, or a vile situation most similar, is where most of the beasts came from.

      BTW: If you want to give your children the greatest gift of all
      NEVER REPRODUCE!
      I wish me mom hadn't of, after the first two.
      Oh yeah, if you want to celebrate what
      The 4th of July
      is REALLY about...
      Above the Mason/Dixon Line it was about white landowning men wanting some political power and below the MDL it was about fear that the growing abolitionist movement in Great Briton would outlaw slavery and rich dudes liked their evil power and poor whites had people forced into slavery so they weren't on the bottom rung of society.
      Sooooo, its about rich guys havin' power and keeping certain people down.

      Hail the Fadiators and Vestal Hookertoots!

      Pour another shot of Freedom.

[...]

      Stay on groovin' safari,
      Tor