The Pope of Woodism, Dead Milkmen, Python & moi

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      Well, moi got to use a DSL PC today so I watched a bunch of videos.

      Firstly we have three, #2 and #3 are quite short, videos by the
      founder of The Church of Ed Wood, Reverend Steve Galindo.
      The vids concern the game Woodopoly and are really most amusing.

      http://edwood.org/lessons/L32.html

      Here we have
      The Dead Milkmen's "Methodist Coloring Book."
      This video is most dear to moi because it happened to moi in real
      life.
      Well, it was a watercolor on plastic, vacation bible school, faux
      stained glass artwork but it happened nonetheless.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-GIAACClc

      Now here is, when all levels of artistic, comedic and
      cinematographic sensibilities are facTORed in, IMO Phtyon's best bit
      ever!

      Monty Python's "Every Sperm Is Sacred"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkqU-uWojc

      I also made a new music site that has two bits
      ("The DocTOR Is In" & "Bush-ed Nixon") that ain't been at a song
      page since original Mp3.com.

      http://torhershman.bandcage.com/

      Stay on groovin' safari,
      Tor